Shopkit is a comprehensive commerce solution for the excellent Kirby CMS.
A single-site license is $19 USD. Bulk discounts available. Full details and documentation: http://shopkit.samnabi.com
- Variants and options for each product (e.g. sizes and colours)
- Flexible shipping rules (Flat rate, per item, by weight, or by total price)
- Related products
- Inventory control
- Discount codes and gift certificates (site-wide and product-specific)
- Product-specific shipping & tax exemptions
- Country-specific shipping & tax rates
- Built-in SEO for rich snippets
- Customize theme colours & background
Payments & orders
- Process payments with PayPal and Stripe (extensible architecture lets you add other payment gateways)
- Let certain users pay later
- Manage pending, paid, and shipped orders
- Send order notifications to your shipping manager
- Automatic PDF invoices
- Automatic language detection (English, French, German, and Spanish included by default)
- No sign-up required
- Browse products in a grid or slideshow
- Beautiful search layout
- Responsive design for a great shopping experience on any device
You can try Shopkit for free on your test server, forever. Once you’re satisfied, buy a Shopkit license for $19 USD to use it on a public site.
Since Shopkit runs on the Kirby CMS, you’ll also have to buy a Kirby license from Bastian.
Download the latest version of Shopkit from the releases page, or install with git:
git clone --recursive https://github.com/samnabi/shopkit.git
To get a feel for the different features and product options, you might want to install the sample content. It has a few pre-populated categories and products ready to go, so you can dive right in.
Use these terminal commands to update Shopkit and its dependencies:
git checkout master
git pull origin master
git submodule update --init --recursive